Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Road/Sky Warrior - Crazy Travel Schedule

In a 6 week period from July 1st through mid-August I had traveled for 4 of 6 weeks.  It started with vacation beginning in 12 Mile and then went straight into chaperoning high school camp in Florida.   After that it was an intense travel schedule for work: Seattle for 4 days, home for just over a week, back to Seattle 4 days, home for a week, and then to Texas for a leadership summit.  This summer was me living out of a suitcase for the most part and gave me a new found appreciation for regular weeks at home with Kyle and Divot.  The drastic change in my travel schedule is definitely one of the areas I have been struggling to try and control.  Even my suitcase was asking for a break when the handle snapped in half on my way home from one of my Seattle trips.  Here are a few pictures from my summer work trips:











No comments:

Post a Comment