Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!

This year was full of blessings and unimaginable heartbreak. The end of the year especially has been so difficult, but we are here, and we have so much support. I was inspired by a friend for my word of the year next year to be Cultivate. This year made it clear I cannot control the weather (what life throws at me). That said, I can prepare the soil, select what I plant, tend to my crop, and enjoy the harvest. And that has to be enough for now and that has to give me hope and purpose. I'm so thankful for my faith and pray daily for ease to all the sorrow and sadness and difficult circumstances so many people I love are walking through.


Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. Hug your loved ones tight and count your blessings.





No comments:

Post a Comment