Friday, January 7, 2022

What is saving my life right now?

I answered this question back in 2018 and life has changed a lot since then.  The original post can be found here:

https://dkj-adventuresofa30something.blogspot.com/2018/01/what-is-saving-my-life-right-now.html

In some of Jen Hatmaker’s podcast and she ends each one asking her guest the same 3 questions each episode.  One of those questions is what is saving your life right now.  So I was inspired to think and write about the things that are saving my life right now.

  • My husband – we make such a great team. We can talk really freely about the good things, tough stuff, and the mundane day to day items.  He is an amazing dad and I'm so thankful to have him to navigate life with.   
  • My Five-Minute Journal - I miss some writing in it some days but the days I fill it out it starts and ends my day in such a positive way.  
  • Vision Boarding - I started this practice at the end of 2020 for 2021 and it was so powerful, so I created a new one to reflect my goals and priorities for 2022.
  • Spotify - when I get in a funk or weird mood music can normally help me reset.  Sometimes I need to listen to sad moody music to help me process something or other times I need to crank up pop music and spend a few minutes getting up and moving around.
  • My Photography Business - I started my business in 2021 and having a creative outlet and something I am so passionate about has awakened parts of my soul that had been quiet for a long time.
  • Rapid Tension Machine - after so much time distancing and staying home which threw off my regular chiropractic and massage regimen it helps on the days my back pain is difficult to manage.
  • Water Intake & Sunshine - I am truly a houseplant with complicated emotions, I am so much happier and healthier when I get enough water and spend some time outside each day

No comments:

Post a Comment