Thursday, March 3, 2016

Audible: 2015 Book Summary

I will not lie; I’m not a fan of my 30 mile commute as a result of the move.  The mornings are nice to wake up and clear my head but the afternoons are just dreadful.  There is one major benefit of my extra car time and that is my discovery of and now obsession with Audible.  I hated audio books when I was kid and just about nothing put me to sleep faster but it's a whole different game as an adult.  It feels indulgent and lovely to have someone else tell you a story.  I am a bit picky about the narrator’s voice but thankfully most of the books I’ve gotten through audible have wonderful narrators. 

2015 Audible Books:
  • All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
  • The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
  • Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari & Eric Klinenberg
  • Yes Please by Amy Poehler
  • China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan
  • The Martian by Andy Weir
  • Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  • Go Set a Watchmen by Harper Lee
  • Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
  • Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
  • Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
  • Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan 
  • My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I LOVE audible...just started using it in the fall and it has made my train rides so much more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete