Thursday, July 21, 2016

Times are a Changing

It’s been a long break from blogging.  I’m not sure why this happens where I go long stretches without posting.  This time I blame a very exciting distraction that has been occupying a lot of my attention and energy outside of work.  After 8 wonderful years of marriage with just the two of us we decided to take a leap of faith and begin our adventure towards parenthood.  We found out in May that we are expecting a new addition to our family.  We’re affectionately calling him or her Little Nugget right now since we’re a good month or two away from knowing whether we’ll have a little boy or a little girl arriving in late January. 


My pregnancy so far has been very easy besides feeling overwhelmingly tired.  Thankfully almost no feelings of nausea or other unpleasant side effects but my energy level has plummeted.  I’ve heard by about 13 or 14 weeks that it comes back so fingers crossed that in a week or two I’ll be feeling a bit more like my energetic morning person self.  I intend to make a very honest effort at posting more often since I miss writing and when I take long breaks I miss being able to look back and remember our trips, projects, experiences, etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment