Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Rent the Runway

I tried Rent the Runway for the first time for a wedding in August of last year.  It was so much fun to get to pick and wear a designer dress I signed up for the wait list for their unlimited program.  Apparently everyone else had the same idea because it took over 3 months to get into the program.  It’s pricey but I know it is something I’ll only do through the summer or fall of this year since if all goes according to plan I’ll be trading in fabulous designer pieces for maternity clothes.  It’s been fun to try different styles and designers I’ve never worn before and the garments are truly beautiful.  I will still never be the person who buys designer clothes because they are just too expensive but you truly can feel a difference in the fabrics and can see the level of craftsmanship and design that goes into these pieces.  

Here are the items I’ve gotten through the program so far:  


No comments:

Post a Comment