Wednesday, March 2, 2016

2015 Year In Review

I’m so far behind on blogging but I have never missed a year in review and wanted to make sure to capture what a wonderful year 2015 was for us. 
  • We saw Billy Joel in concert
  • We sold our loft, bought a house, and moved to the burbs
  • We helped host a special needs prom at the church
  • I turned the big 3 0 
  • Dory & Ashley – two of the girls from my first small group graduated college!
  • I changed roles at work and started on a crazy new adventure leading test strategy for Universe 2.0
  • I got to attend the HP Discover Conference in Las Vegas
  • We celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary
  • Kyle received the Clendenin scholarship
  • Kyle was a top 3 finalist for Teacher of the Year at LHS
  • I took way more work trips to Seattle than I planned/wanted to but had fun on some of the trips exploring parts of the city
  • Kyle presented at GCTE & NCTE (Minneapolis)


Trips:
  • 12 Mile, IN
  • High School Camp
  • St. George Island
  • Savannah, GA


Weddings:
  • Megan & Mark – 1/17/2015
  • Erin & Travis – 3/7/2015
  • Cam & Megan – 8/29/2015



Our Friends New Additions:
  • Brandy & Brad had Ryder on November 4th
  • Taylor & Christy had Raine on November 23rd
  • Brett & Jaclyn had Carsen on December 5th
  • Erin & Cameron had Kendall on December 10th
  • Kelsey & Collette had Wexler on December 12th

No comments:

Post a Comment