Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Rainbow Pilates

Moving and settling into a new place is also hard even if you have lived there in the past.  One of the things that made the transition easier was finding Rainbow Pilates.  Working out has always been a big part of my life, I sit so much at my job that I have to stay active outside of work.  It helps tremendously with my stress level and re-energizes me.  I searched on google and asked for recommendations and my mom mentioned Rainbow Pilates.  I looked at the website and was thrilled to see that they offered Barre, Yoga, and Pilates.  I tried several different classes my first week and I was hooked.  Everyone was so friendly and it really helped me feel more at home in the suburbs.  Plus I feel myself getting stronger after every class.  The owner of the gym Sonya has really created a special place and I’m so glad I found it!




No comments:

Post a Comment