Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas Decorations

This is my favorite time of year!  It’s a time for seeing friends from far away, getting extra time with family, and decking the halls with festive decorations.  I love seeing the sparkling of the lights and the warmth it brings to the chilly winter weather.  We collect ornaments from all of our trips and I love remembering those experiences each year as we hang them on the tree.  The past two years have also been special since my parents gave me my childhood advent calendar and nativity set for our home.  They are both such beautiful reminders of the incredible gift of our Savior and the anticipation of such a blessed event.  I can’t wait for these items to become part of our family traditions as well.  We laughed that next year a lot of our breakables will remain in storage so we enjoyed having them out this year!  





No comments:

Post a Comment