Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Third Trimester Woes

I was so fortunate to have had a relatively easy first two trimesters.  The third one is proving to be more difficult but each day brings us one day closer.  I’m just not used to being less mobile and having such drastic changes to my body in such a short period of time.  I’ve also got some fun ligament and back pain and sleeping is becoming increasingly illusive.  There are also lots of “fun” symptoms from the Pangaea that has become my internal organs as baby girls gets more and more real estate in my extremely short torso.  I’m trying to listen to my body and rest when I can and be productive when I have the energy.  It makes me very thankful we did so many of our preparations in the second trimester when I felt a lot more like myself.  I’m also learning to be more verbal with others about what I need and talking about how I’m feeling.  I am hoping this will helpful as we head into the difficult first few months as parents of a newborn.  Kyle has been so incredibly sweet and supportive and I’m incredibly thankful for him.  I know we’ll have great days and tough days but I feel like we have a really solid foundation going into this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment